Some quotes of President George W Bush
- "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
George W. Bush, Jr.
- "Republicans understand the importance of bondage between mother and
child." Gov. GW Bush, Jr.
- "Mars is essentially in the same orbit... Mars is somewhat the same
distance from the Sun, which is very important. We have seen pictures
where there are canals, we believe, and water. If there is water, that
means there is oxygen. If oxygen, that means we can breathe." Gov. GW
Bush, Jr., 8/11/94
- "The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in
this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in
this century." GW Bush, Jr., 9/15/95
- "I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and
democracy, but that could change." GW Bush, Jr., 5/22/98
- "One word sums up probably the responsibility of any governor, and that
one word is 'to be prepared'." Gov. GW. Bush, Jr., 12/6/93
- "Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things." Gov. GW Bush, Jr.,
- "Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature
because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods." GW Bush,
Jr., Austin, Texas, Dec. 20, 2000
- "I think we ought to raise the age at which juveniles can have a gun."
GW Bush, Jr.
- "Mr. Vice President, in all due respect, it isQI'm not sure 80 percent
of the people get the death tax. I know this: 100 percent will get it if
I'm the president." GW Bush, Jr.
- "If affirmative action means what I just described, what I'm for, then
I'm for it." GW Bush, Jr.; St. Louis, Mo., October 18, 2000
- "I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in
the future." Gov. GW Bush, Jr.
- "We're going to have the best educated American people in the world."
GW. Bush, Jr., 9/21/97
- "People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions
and have a tremendous impact on history." Gov. GW Bush, Jr.
- "I stand by all the misstatements that I've made." GW Bush, Jr. to Sam
Donaldson (ABC's Journalist)
- "We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a
firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe." Gov. GW Bush, Jr.
- "I am not part of the problem. I am a Republican" GW. Bush, Jr.
- "A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the
polls." Gov GW Bush, Jr.
- "We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur." Gov.
GW Bush, Jr., 9/22/97
- "For NASA, space is still a high priority." Gov. GW Bush, Jr., 9/5/93
- "Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our
children." Gov. GW. Bush, Jr., 9/18/95
- "It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities
in our air and water that are doing it." Gov GW Bush, Jr.
- "[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system." GW Bush, Jr.
- "Public speaking is very easy." Gov. GW Bush, Jr. to reporters.