Everything indicates that CIA were the real sender of the provocation, a
typical CIA operation.
* The CIA of the US and the MOSSAD of Israel are behind practically ALL big
political provocations and false-flag operations on the planet. The burden
of proof therefore in every case lies with them.
* Bush stands soon completely isolated in his aggression against Iraq. Only
few of the vasal states, including Denmark, have not yet left or are not
* Bush therefore needs to spread the war out again and involve Europe by
playing the religious card. A provocation of the muslims at the religious
level involving at least one European country is a perfect solution.
And which country in Europe is more ideal for this purpose than Denmark:
* her prime minister is one of Bush>s close friends and has been allowed to
eat breakfast with Bush
* as well in the maximally criminal war of aggression against Iraq as in all
other relations Denmark is the 100 % loyal servant of the US, for instance
also in the case of the next US war target, Iran
* the Danish people as a whole is self-centered and without power of
resistance to manipulation
* the country is governed by a coalion of rightwing parties dominated by the
extremist rightwing party Fremskridtspartiet
* there is no noteworthy political opposition
* together with the newspapers Ekstrabladet and Jyllandsposten,
Fremskridtspartiet for 10 15 years has conducted a daily hate campaign
against all immigrants, in particular the muslims
* the weakest founded 2/3 of the natives thereby have assumed a hostile
attitude to the muslims.
The pick of European operator therefore was not difficult for CIA, and
neither so with regard to the specific medium: the Jyllandsposten notorious
for its Nazi-friendly attitude during the Nazi occupation during WWII.
The responsible cultural editor, Flemming Rose, has just jumped into the job
after a 4 years stay in the US ....
Now you might expect - like the leader of the Fremskridtspartiet, Pia
Kjaersgaard, did - that the US godfather would come to the assistance of his
envoy after all the turmoil the provocation has created. One crime should be
worth the other.
But no, that is not the way the piano plays. Aside from buying a little more
Danish goods as compensation, the plan namely also was to allow for the two
biggest aggressors in Iraq, US and UK, to stay longer in the Iraqi oil
fields by posing as the true passionate defenders of Islam !
So both of them have strongly criticized the *Danish* provocation, while
various extremist rightwing European newspapers, for instance the Springers,
have repeated the provocation, all to the scheduled plan.
But perhaps the religious provocation will only be a shortsighted gain for
the aggressors. It might turn out to become fatal for these gangsters.
Behind or mixed with the religious anger is the political rage over decades
of humiliation from the empire of evil.
It is not accidental that the corrupt middle eastern regimes either
themselves have arranged the demonstrations or tolerated them in order to
gain some highly needed popularity for free. Their sharing of the resources
of the people with the gangsters have not made them popular and they can
only stay in power by fascist oppression of the numerous insurrections.
The present uproar might develop to become an acute threat against the
existence of the regimes and thereby against the profits of the gangsters.